Monday, June 13, 2011

Summer nights at the ball park ROCK

Just a wonderful summer evening spent at the ball park. It really is too bad on nights like this that Jeremiah works a swing shift, but when you have a family to provide for... Kenai was playing with the camera so he was taking pictures of the sky, the ground, and the trees... but he was able to capture these two pictures of my mom (holding Kaiya) and me...
This is pretty much what I look like every night after running around with the kids and most of the time getting in an actual WORK OUT. Man I miss my runs when they don't work out...
Kenai was playing with Maddie's brothers and got hit in the mouth with a pine cone. It was bleeding (hardly at all) so he wanted a picture, silly little guy!!

"Batter UP" (obviously Kotah is #6) Kotah and Maddie




HOLDING HANDS in the DUGOUT... so cute haha


On a side note... Kotah really loves dancing so here he is spinning on his head. Love this kid!!!

1 comment:

Carolanne said...

Kotah is pretty talented. He must get his coordination from you!

I skipped my workout on purpose this morning, and now I'm feeling guilty!