Monday, June 6, 2011

MLB here he comes... haha

Kotah has been waiting for the last year to get the chance to play baseball and tonight was his first TEE BALL game. I am kinda glad I've got Kenai and Kaiya to distract me a little from the "game" because its drives me nuts how unorganized and chaotic the game appears.
He is especially excited because we transferred him onto the same team as his Girlfriend (with whom he is already planning his wedding). He sit by each other in the dugout and he only wants to play catch with her and they hold hands it is really cute.

PS- I'll get at least one picture of the two of them in their uniform, but tonight it was so windy that I had Kaiya in the snugly under my hoody and I was nervous about Kenai running around with the bigger boys, so there are no game pictures.

1 comment:

Cami Bringhurst said...

Hey Sharcy! I just stumbled across your blog. Man has it been a while. I just wanted to tell you that your kids are Adorable. So Cute!