1- she still sleeps fine, but needs to eat more frequently (I'm adjusting to that)
2- she constantly has her eyes open as wide as can be
3- she likes... what am I saying... she LOVES to jump
4- she now can grab her binky and put it in her mouth (or chomp away on it)
5- she is a rolling machine all over the house
6- she can do some awesome push ups and even push up on her knees and toes
7- SHE NOW EATS CEREAL 2-3 TIMES A DAY
2 weeks ago Jeremiah had his birthday so we were out shopping for a few things he wanted to get. Well, he did get a belt, but most of his money went to getting two other very fun new toys. The first toy was for Kaiya...
AND the second one was for the whole family (even though I've mostly used it with Kaiya)
If you can't tell its a Kelty hiking carrier. She loves it. I put her up in there and can do most anything. We have been going on "hikes" with my mom this last week. We "hiked" to the park and to the house they bought and are fixing up, then we hiked to the school by their place for the kids to play.
This is how we cooled off after getting back from the school playgrounds...
There was one adventure in which I was able to put Kenai in the carrier and Kaiya in the snugly on my front so Kotah and I could walk over to the park that is out back of our place. It wasn't a long walk, but I needed to see just how it would feel to carry Kenai (it was a bit harder than I anticipated)
AND the second one was for the whole family (even though I've mostly used it with Kaiya)
If you can't tell its a Kelty hiking carrier. She loves it. I put her up in there and can do most anything. We have been going on "hikes" with my mom this last week. We "hiked" to the park and to the house they bought and are fixing up, then we hiked to the school by their place for the kids to play.
This is how we cooled off after getting back from the school playgrounds...
There was one adventure in which I was able to put Kenai in the carrier and Kaiya in the snugly on my front so Kotah and I could walk over to the park that is out back of our place. It wasn't a long walk, but I needed to see just how it would feel to carry Kenai (it was a bit harder than I anticipated)
No comments:
Post a Comment