(I type this up a few weeks ago... I'm currently 32+weeks)
26 weeks 4 days...
I've been having lower back pain later in the evening more recently.
I started having braxton hicks contractions a few weeks ago...
not many, and not that often, but at least a few times in the evenings- mostly after active days.
I feel you move.
I watch you dancing.
The kids like to feel you kick.
Bedtime for them is wake-up time for you.
I don't over eat, like I feel I did with the others.
I do try to keep vigilant with my hydration.
You're about 2 pounds now and about the size of a cauliflower head.
We're debating on names and trying to settle on one.
Kaiya keeps learning and RE-learning how to swaddle you.
Kotah is the reason behind most of your shaking, he makes me laugh so much.
Kenai touched my belly tonight as you were moving around and you had a large enough move that he SAW my stomach move outward; his eyes got so big and he smiled and laughed about just how big of a movement you were making.
Daddy has been trying for weeks to figure out just the right name(s).
He looks at maps and Native American dictionaries.
You are loved more than you can understand at this moment.
We can't wait for you to make your entrance in May.
We are so excited to have you join our family.
There is no doubt in my mind that you were worth the wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment