Tuesday, June 6, 2017

CATCH UP haha

Just as a quick overview, these are the things that have occurred that I WILL BE BLOGGING about but for tonight... Bed time.

Bear Lake Drive:
MARCH 11, 2017
 
 
 
 
 
Crossfit Open (Jeremiah)
Spring Break- Golden Spike Monument
April 4, 2017 (Spring Break)
Kotah's Robotics
April 13, 2017
Easter
April 15, 2017
 
 
Lacrosse
March-(Still going really) May
 
This season of Summer Comp Lacrosse will end after this coming weekend.
Dance Recital
May 12, 2017




Kenai's Field Trip
May 12, 2017
Mother's Day (somewhere in there I had a birthday)
Last Day of School

Sold the Jeep
May 27, 2017

Jeremiah's birthday

Summer has arrived-
Memorial Day, swimming, batting cages, movies, sleeping in, losing teeth... So much fun!!
KAIYA lost her first tooth: JUNE 13, 2017
I am so glad I FINALLY got all these pictures loaded online.
The next few weeks will be more relaxing and then Football starts, soccer starts (for Kaiya YEAH) and school, birthdays, deer hunts, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas... see how quickly the days/weeks/and months seem to fly by? Until next update.

No comments: