Although I have NOT ONE PICTURE of the bride and groom, we spent this day hanging out at the Ogden Temple, bot inside and out, to participate and join in the festivities for my youngest Bennington cousin, Cole. After attending the sealing we got to hang out (for a short/long while) until the newly weds were ready to enter the world hand in hand and as a married couple.
Kenai, Kaiya and Kotah were doing really well, as far as I was concerned... they had waited and wondered around outside for about an hour before we all came outside after the sealing and then we were there (about... it felt like) another hour waiting for Cole and Kait to come out... I got some cute pictures of my kids with Stratton (Kaylee & Bryce's oldest boy)
...we did have THIS moment... when I had to separate the boys and give them a time out, but all things considered I understood their "boredom" so I tried to make it up to them by giving them my change to throw into the fountain.
After the couple emerged and the family pictures were captured, we went ahead and got a few of our own before heading over to The Prairie Schooner for the luncheon... by this moment (noon) Jeremiah had been up for almost 24 hours already.
I also had to get this adorable moment shared with my parents and kiddos. They just LOVE them so much it is no wonder the kids are always wanting to go play at their house... okay okay, it is maybe because of their video games and yard too, but still there is so much love in this picture it is beautiful to see.





No comments:
Post a Comment