Sunday, July 22, 2012

iFly UtAh

There are really only a few things that Jeremiah doesn't like or ever want to try... one of those things is HEIGHTS and everything to do with being up high: flying, roller coasters, sky diving, being up high on a mountain.  Yesterday I was able to get him to venture into that FEAR ZONE and sort of try one of these terrifying experiences.
 (above) Jer in the air tunnel with the instructor.
My first time in the air tunnel with the instructor (above) and my second turn flying up and down in there with the instructor (I LOVED THIS PART SO MUCH)
Even though he was totally scared and didn't even want to go in the second time he did try (and just left early) I am so proud of him for trying something that seemed so scary for him.  We had a fun, thrilling, new experience with each other that may never be repeated.  I would LOVE to go sky diving someday, but for now I'm happy with getting this small glimpse of what it may feel like to jump.

No comments: