Spring Break.... full of fun, enjoyment and hyper kids. Well, that was NOT how it was around our house this last week. Even though the boys and I are working/attending school in different school districts we were lucky enough to have the same days off for spring break. I had looked forward to this time off with my kids for the last month or so. I wanted to go swimming, take the kids to the zoo, go bowling and maybe get to Boondocks for some mini golf. Sunday was nice, we spent the day with family and relaxed at home. HOWEVER, about 7 o'clock that night I started to feel a little sick to my stomach and not much later began with my full night of sickness. I was up the entire night, and sick the whole next day. That was only the beginning. Monday night even though I wasn't fully recovered I had to switch gears and become the cleaning, caring mother to KOTAH who took his turn "sleeping" on the bathroom floor. He was sick all night and the following day (and I was still not getting any better myself). I was hoping that maybe, just maybe, we would get rid of the bug before anyone else dealt with it... I was wrong. Kaiya was next to start in with it... and Kenai followed shortly after. I have NEVER had to clean so many loads of laundry in such a short amount of time. I am happy to report that JEREMIAH NEVER GOT SICK (Deep down I'm happy for him but seriously??? NOT Fair)
(This is the only picture I took of our "wonderful" spring break)
No comments:
Post a Comment