On Friday when I came home from work Jeremiah had dinner ready and waiting for me. The kids had each picked out one part... Kotah- Brats (he ate 2) Kenai- Noodles (he had almost half of them) and Kaiya- Cherry Pepsi (she loves anything really)... the ONE part that was actually something I'D have picked was the cake... It was an ice cream cake with strawberry ripple ice cream and white cake. I did really enjoy the fact that everything was prepared though so that was a good gift from the kids.
We also had my parents over for dinner, they just came later and the kids were starving so we went ahead and ate at that time.
Since I had to work on Friday Jeremiah planned and executed a wonderful surprise for our date Saturday. He had me shut my eyes for the drive and by the time he actually started driving toward our destination I had become disoriented to the point where I was not able to recognize what direction we were heading... HE TOOK ME TO MINDFUL WOMEN'S DAY SPA, I made him let me take this picture before we got started because I knew that after our treatments I'd have NO make up and wild/crazy hair from the sauna. After 3 hours of pampering we were finished at the spa and headed to dinner...
Dinner for us consisted of ALL YOU CAN EAT SUSHI. We LOVE us some good quality alone time while stuffing our faces with good sushi, mussels, other seafood and soda :)
This year may have counter acted the crappy year last year. I am so grateful for a husband that knows me well enough to know I would LOVE a head to toe pampering (really what woman wouldn't??) and dinner eating D-E-LICIOUS sushi. LOVE YOU BABE!!! Thank you so so SO much for the wonderful time we spent together :)





No comments:
Post a Comment