Sunday, July 9, 2017

July: week 1

July 4th
 I had a nice day with the kids on the 5th: batting cages, Ogden Temple, and Bowling at Fat Cats

 Saturday, July 8th I got to go to Day Camp with Kenai at Camp Keisel
I was so thrilled that he picked out the BRIGHTEST outfit possible, and the other leaders were thankful also.
Everything is more fun with your buddy!!! Brigham Stander
 He was so proud that he already knew how to use the bows and BB guns
 The 4th started with a good sweat sesh... with one of my girls (Jeremiah was there too) BECKY you KILL IT EVERYDAY! LOVE YOU!
In our back yard we have a sand volleyball court... or at least that was the intended purpose; however, we just use it as a gigantic fire pit, at least once a week.
Summer is going great!!

No comments: