This year would have been the first year Kaiya could play soccer... I wasn't ready to have yet another child doing games on Saturday (I was totally selfish... I didn't want to miss Kotah's football games). So instead of doing a sport this fall/spring, or preschool (she is enrolled online and it is FREE) we signed Kaiya up for DANCE.
I may regret this 10 years from now when we are spending more money on her dance than all the boys' sports combined, but for now it is a GREAT activity for her.
She listens to the teacher (teacher Rachel) and she likes that she has dance clothes and dance shoes. She is taking lessons from THE SAME place that I did when I was little and that MY MOM did when she was little. My mom was actually in one of the very first dance classes taught by the owner of Dance Image.
It is in Hooper and it is in an actual studio (I went to class in the owner's house in the basement, and my mom went to class before she even had an actual studio of her own). I think it is awesome to be part of a program that has grown so well over the years. I will keep you posted... this is a year long commitment and I'm excited to see how well she can dance by May.
I may regret this 10 years from now when we are spending more money on her dance than all the boys' sports combined, but for now it is a GREAT activity for her.
She listens to the teacher (teacher Rachel) and she likes that she has dance clothes and dance shoes. She is taking lessons from THE SAME place that I did when I was little and that MY MOM did when she was little. My mom was actually in one of the very first dance classes taught by the owner of Dance Image.
It is in Hooper and it is in an actual studio (I went to class in the owner's house in the basement, and my mom went to class before she even had an actual studio of her own). I think it is awesome to be part of a program that has grown so well over the years. I will keep you posted... this is a year long commitment and I'm excited to see how well she can dance by May.




No comments:
Post a Comment