Wednesday, January 14, 2015

4444....FOUR....4444

Kaiya RaeLynn Sudyka
My how you've grown this year (and I practically missed half of it working)
You are so feisty and independent.
You LOVE to build with blocks/Legos/puzzles.
You continue to develop that strong will of yours.
You LOVE Sunbeams (Church class)
Your favorite Color is: Pink/Purple
Your favorite Food is: yogurt
Favorite TV show: My Little Pony
Favorite activity: decorating the house
You go to the school a lot with me so I can read with Kotah and Kenai's classes.
We go to the gym together
We go donate plasma together
Your favorite treat is: suckers "like from the bank"
I think she was as excited about helping bake her cake as she was about having my parents over to eat it later that night. We have a lot of fun working together in the kitchen these days.
You ALWAYS tell me how you want your hair... it is getting so long and pretty, you lucky little girl.
 For her dinner she wanted Broccoli/Cheese soup with crescent rolls.
After dinner we had my parents over so she could open presents... Stryder, Syrie and Bryce sent her two cute picture frames with different sayings to hang on her walls... "I am a Child of God" and "I Love to See the Temple". She though ti was so cool to get a package in the mail.
After opening my parents' present to her she laid them on the floor and told me to take this picture haha.... (today is actually the 14th and she wore the outfit)
We sang to her and divided up the cake and ice cream for all to enjoy while visiting before heading off for our other activities for the evening.
Jeremiah and I got her a.....
 Currently his name is Mocha, but we think the kids will change the name... they are thinking Cocoa. We got him from one of Jer's friends.  He is about 2 months old and he is a Chihuahua.
Happy 4th Birthday my little Princess.  It is hard to imagine life without you. You are the caboose in this crazy family train and we LOVE you so very much.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Cute! I saw the Facebook picture and thought the dog looked different but didn't question it. How fun for her! And Kenai cut his hair off! Hopefully not cause anyone teased him into doing so! Cute kids!