Well, here we are 2 1/2 weeks into my working full time and we have a Saturday off work to spend with the kids. Let me tell ya, I LOVE MY JOB (so far) and I am so glad I decided to do something different for myself and my family. However, it does have one HUGE drawback... I miss my kids. So with it being Saturday I convinced Jeremiah to let me take the kids to do something FUN! He thought of taking them to the...
This place is awesome. I don't know why we haven't gone there more. It is only $2 a person (ages 2+) and the seats are actually pretty nice. NO, they don't have the new RECLINER seating, but Heck for $2 it is SPECTACULAR! We got some deli food before the movie and sat in the car to eat it since it was raining. I LOVE THE RAIN. It was finally time for the movie and we decided to see...
Such a cute, simple movie without any unnecessary anything in it. The other movie we wanted to take them to was Walking With Dinosaurs (which Jeremiah might take them to one day next week while I'm working, or the week after, or the week after...) It was good to get out of the house and do something fun with the kids. Kenai is having the hardest time adjusting to me working. He really just wants to sit and have me read to him/hold him whenever I am home theses days. I happily oblige. Kotah is still going strong on reading with me in the scriptures every night (or morning if we know I'm closing that night) and Kaiya just wants to go to sleep in my arms (who wouldn't want that from their baby, right?) We are all doing well with the new schedules. My parents are to thank for the free babysitting, which allows me to do this for my family.


1 comment:
Yeah! For days off and time with the kids. I am so glad you are enjoying your job, makes being away from the kids a little easier. I would have to say I am right with you about the draw backs of missing the kids. In the ten years I have been a nurse I gradually cut back from working full time to part time to 1 day a week and for the last 7 years I have worked one weekend a month. Going back to 2 days a week is going to be tough for sure and the days off will be definitely cherished and more meaningful:)
Post a Comment