Today was Kaiya's 2 MONTH check-up... I can't believe how fast this has come. It really truly feels like we just had her and here we are 8 WEEKS LATER... WOW!!!
Everything was perfectly wonderful. I love our Pediatrician!!! If anyone lives in the Layton-ish area I would totally recommend Dr. Catherine Strasser (I've been with her since I had Kotah)
Weight: 10lbs. 13.5oz (50%)
Height: 22 Inches (34%)
Head: 38.3cm (37%)
A few fun little things to know about Kaiya at 2 months...
1. She is able to hold her head up really well when on her tummy as well as when you hold her off on your hip.
2. She is "talking" all the time. (Mostly to Jeremiah, the boys and my dad)
3. She sleeps AWESOME and has since like week one. We have bath time about 8:30; get her dressed in her Jammies and sit down in the dark room (with the night light) to nurse her and she sleeps until about 3:00 when I get up to nurse her again and then she's asleep again til around 8:00 in the morning. (I always thought babies like this were a MYTH and now I get to have one YEAH!)
4. Kaiya is always playing with her hands to her mouth.
5. She likes to sit and listen to music with Jeremiah
6. She loves when the boys sing to her (SO do I, I just wish I could get it on camera)
7. She has started to take the Binky but mostly only after she's eaten and ready to sleep
8. AND MY FAVORITE THING... SHE IS SMILING!!!
8. AND MY FAVORITE THING... SHE IS SMILING!!!
(almost a great picture of her smile)

1 comment:
Oh I just love it when they really start smiling (and it isn't just gas). So precious. Is her hair coming in red?
Darling, absolutely adorable.
Post a Comment