Well, we have made it through the first week.
There haven't exactly been too many changes yet. I get up about every 3 hours to feed Kaiya. She likes to sleep, sleep, sleep. We are going through diapers like crazy and she is NEVER limited in the amount of milk offered to her for eating. It is crazy how much one body can produce (I should be losing weight like everyday). The boys are constantly wanting to give kisses. Kenai will always get me the diapers/wipes or throw the old ones away for me :) We tried having Kaiya sleep in our room in her pack-n-play but she isn't having that. For the first few nights I slept with her in my arms (anywhere I fell asleep). Last night I finally decided to just try putting her in her crib to sleep, which she did just fine. She likes to be all swaddled up in ONE specific blanket (not sure how she is so picky already). She hasn't cried yet, though I'm sure that will change as she starts staying awake more and more. When we left the hospital last Saturday she was only down to 6lbs 5oz- from 6.6- and when we went back in Monday she was up to 6lbs 11oz. She is still gaining I'm certain of that. She has gotten so she opens her eyes more and gives you those little unintentional smiles.
I so absolutely LOVE MY LITTLE GIRL

2 comments:
She's so sweet! Congratulations!
I've been out of the loop and just saw that sweetie! Congratulations! She's adorable...and that's my birthday too! :)
Post a Comment