πThis guy here started the season playing only defense. After the first game, that changed. He almost never leaves the field most games. Between rotating from inside to outside linebacker, playing on kick off and kick return, then learning how to be a lineman (tight end) he's been trying his best to learn it all. Last week he had an interception and this week the team ran a tight end pass play, once to the other tight end and once to Kenai. KENAI CAUGHT THE BALL AND GAINED YARDAGE. Teams lose, but that doesn't mean players didn't have good moments. These two events may forever live in Kenai's highlight real of stories he tells his kids and grandkids. I'm so proud of him giving tackle football another try. He was scared and intimidated, but has shown himself hard things can become easiest. #jrpeeweefootball #boysoffall #itisalmostover #roy19 #Kenai #firstinterseption #firstpasscompletion I love my athletic kids, but more importantly I love just love my kids. Athletics are fun, you learn more than the sport, but those years and experiences are over in just a few short years... Family goes beyond those years. Family goes beyond these years. Family is everything! ππ❤π
Thanks to my friend (Kaiya says she's HER friend ππhaha whatever) I have pictures of Kaiya playing ⚽ soccer. There are a few draw backs to actually coaching and the top is not being able to get pictures of your child playing. Most teams we play are pretty even, each team has girls that "get it" and others that are clueless. The first 3 games felt like that (3rd game is where we got the pictures) This week I had Kaiya in tears after the game. She felt because we didn't score and they (mostly 2 girls) killed us that somehow that meant she's getting worse and shouldn't be playing anymore π₯π₯ Trying to comfort her, drive to the next game in the family, and reassuring her that sports are NOT the most important thing in the world was a first for her. I suppose it was about this age that the boys got this talk too. She was all smiles the rest of the day, playing with her friends at the boys' football games. I love her. She's my mini me and my best friend... Ya ya "parents are not friends", but we've said this to one another since before she could talk. #Kaiya #sometimeslosingjustsucks #softhearted #alwayslearning #itsAYSO #purplepanthers
I'm only 8ish weeks pregnant, but starting at 6 weeks I've been increasingly sick. Over the years I've seen friends just keep right on with all their normal daily activities: running, going to the gym, eating as they please...etc. when they found out they were expecting. I started at 157 pounds, I'm now 143. In 2 weeks I'm down the same amount of weight I lost over 10 weeks with Kaiya. Pregnancy is a wonderful blessing! But when an expectant mother says, "Oh, just keep with your regular routine", chances are they don't really get sick like others. I don't even feel like I'm that bad because I've got friends who are sick the whole 9 months. I may have 8 more weeks, but I know it will pass. #morningsicknesssucks #babynumber4 #eachonehasgottenworse #alliwannadoissleep #nauseaallthetime #sleepingbythetoilet #yourpregnancyisnotlikemine #ifieatanythingitdoesntstaydown #EVERYTHINGstinks #alwaysgagging
#4 October 17
UPDATE
Jeremiah took me into the Dr. today. I got 2 bags of fluids, a dose of Zofran in my IV, some sugars and a Rx for those meds to continue taking daily. Today I weighed in at 140. I FINALLY ate some fruit (purple grapes, pineapple, and honey due) at the hospital. I've had a few cuties, and I'm trying to drink fluids. I haven't felt this great in weeks, and I'm still not nausea free, but when you've been THAT BAD even this good is better. I've gotta maintain plenty of rest and avoid stresses that can trigger the puking. Jeremiah cleaned the house!! Kotah mowed the lawn. Kenai and Kaiya just want to cuddle. Thank you for all who've been checking in with me and giving me encourage, it makes it more bearable.

























No comments:
Post a Comment