Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween :)

This year was different than previous years... I didn't have to work until 6 :)
I was doing my internship at Ogden Regional and actually got to leave a little before 4 to get home and get the kids all ready for the evening's festivities. This year Kotah was going as JOKER.  I got an XL purple dress shirt, an orange Tshirt, and some large navy blue dress pants at the DI (a thrift store) and put it all together for his JOKER costume. (above is without make up... )
Kaiya went as a Black Cat.  The jumpsuit under the cat jumper dress thing is one I wore as a black cat when I was her age-ish.  She also has on a small bonnet with cat ears.
Kenai was a VAMPIRE. (my kids had great EASY requests this year) all I had to do for his costume was find him a cape... $6 (plus a mask if he changed his mind to Zorro) thank you Wal-Mart.
 Here's Kotah's face and green hair.
All 3 out front on the rocks, they were so excited to get going around the houses, but we had ONE stop to make first.
My parents' place... we got there and my mom answered the door then my dad came around the corner from the kitchen area to surprise the kids (and ALL the rest of us) with his funny little costume of his own... even my mom didn't know he was doing this.
After that great little stop we were heading home... I was able to snap the one final picture before heading door to door all around the neighborhood for the next 2 hours. First stop- the "hot dog house"... last stop- the "hot dog house" and yes they knew we'd come before, but the hot dogs weren't ready the first time so we got them on our way home for the night.
Jeremiah and I didn't dress up this year... but next year (we already have costumes from the clearance racks) we will for sure.  HAPPY HALLOWEEN


No comments: